- requests-oauth, adds OAuth support to Requests.
- FacePy, a Python wrapper to the Facebook API.
- robotframework-requests, a Robot Framework API wrapper.
- fullerene, a Graphite Dashboard.
- urbanairship-python, a fork of the Urban Airship API wrapper.
- WhitespaceBot, a project that automatically forks repos, strips trailing whitespace, and sends a pull request.
- python-rexster, Rexter client that provides a simple interface for graph databases.
- daikon, a CLI for ElasticSearch.
ScraperWiki is an excellent service that allows
you to run Python, Ruby, and PHP scraper scripts on the web. Now, Requests
v0.6.1 is available to use in your scrapers!
To give it a try, simply:
Requests is available in a number of popular package formats. Of course,
the ideal way to install Requests is via The Cheeseshop.
Ubuntu & Debian
Requests is available installed as a Debian package! Debian Etch Ubuntu, since Oneiric:
$ apt-get install python-requests
Unfortunately, the most recent version available is v0.5.0. If you’re on the
Debian Python Package team, I’d love an update of that :)
Fedora and RedHat
You can easily install Requests v0.6.1 with yum on rpm-based systems:
$ yum install python-requests